Zakher Travel group of Companies officially started its activity in 2016 and soon managed to make an outstanding achievement. It received thousands of tourists from the GCC region and other countries and began to introduce them the charming treasures not only Azerbaijan’s , but also countries’ such as Türkiye, Poland, Georgia, Kazakhstan , Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Russia, Czech Republic, Ukraine and UAE. For seven years of our existence, we have opened brunches in these countries. We are a tour operator and we have a contract with more than 800 travel companies. We provide tailor made holidays to our customers with our expert staff consisting of 100 and more people and professional services.
It is one of few companies that brings the tourists from all over the world to visit our destinations. It does its utmost to introduce to tourists this historical and contemporary country, the Pearl of the Caucasus, characterized by the charming nature, historical and architectural monuments and rich cultural heritage.
Tourists can visit our destinations any time of the year because of the distinctiveness of seasons and the fact that each season has its own climatic features. You even can visit more than once a year, and each time you’ll find something new.
Exhibition and representations
- Arabian Travel Market 2017, 24-27 April, Dubai, UAE Zakher Travel has been represented in the following events:
- 25th Anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between the Azerbaijan Republic and the United Arab Emirates, Independence Day of Azerbaijan, 17 October 2017, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Jeddah International Travel & Tourism Exhibition, 28 February – 2 March 2018, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Arabian Travel Market 2018, 22-25 April, Dubai, UAE
- The 100th of Anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic 14 May, 2018, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Pakistan Travel Mart, 02-04 October 2018, Karachi, Pakistan
- Asia’s Leading Travel Trade Show, 17-19 October 2018, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore